During a WLS radio interview, Jesse Sharkey Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) Vice President had a difficult time explaining his participation in the Midwest Marxist Conference. He refused to answer questions pertaining to why he was there and how the Chicago teachers are involved with the conference and the sponsor, the International Socialists Organization.
Posts Tagged: Communism In Our Schools
blog advertising is good for you
- 1 Unconstitutional: The UN & Obama’s Strong Cities Network (Guest Post)
- 2 Are you ready for the era of the dictator President?
- 5 The Obama refugee policy: metastasizing jihad in a community near you (Guest Post)
- 5 5 Critiques of Internet Feminism (Guest Post)
- 11 Cheryl Mills rips open the Clinton email scandal