A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Carmine’s
blog advertising is good for you
- on “Help me, Dad”: A daughter dies needlessly in San Francisco because Obama’s illegals “trump” the safety of Americans -
- on Mr. President, you are a goddam liar. -
- on Trump…can we be done with this clown now? -
- on Obama Deploys Foreign Policy Advisers Jack Black and Morgan Freeman to Celebsplain Why The #IranDeal is Awesome! -
- on Sometimes It’s Just Easier To Care About Dead Lions Than Dead People -