A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Carmine’s
- on #Gungate fallout continues -
- on Finally — Some Refreshing Sanity from the Left on Transgender Rights and Title IX -
- on State Dept. IG: Clinton violated rules with private server, did not cooperate with investigation -
- on Violent anti-Trump protesters only boost support for Trump -
- on Do Felons Deserve a Second Chance, Obama Thinks So [Reader Post] -