The Keystone Pipeline has been viewed as a means to alleviate several problems: reducing America’s dependency upon Middle East Oil, providing a source for America’s refining of oil if America ever decides to face reality and challenge the environmentalist insistence against building domestic refineries, lowering the price of fuel at the pump (since increasing pump prices directly influences the price of all domestic products, since everything moves by oil), providing employment for many Americans in the construction of the pipeline and at the port, and an assurance of a reliable source of crude (in case we decide to accept reality).
Posts Tagged: Carbon Taxation Without Representation
blog advertising is good for you
- 0 Jihad In Paris: The One Critical Lesson The West Must Learn (Guest Post)
- 2 President Obama Pardons Turkey for Shooting Down Russian Fighter Jet
- 24 How Soon Until Alice’s Restaurant is Deemed Hate Speech?
- 17 Video of Russian Pilot Being Fired At
- 17 Obama’s pattern of shaping intelligence to fit his narrative