I had an interesting conversation today with a customer, while she was paying me to work on her horses; after delving into religion, philosophy, metaphysics, and eventually the climate, it became obvious that she was hiding her Liberal proclivities to be agreeable. She was convinced we should use natural gas and “quit digging up dinosaurs for our energy needs, there were too many humans and the world would be a better place after a massive die-off.” Her premises were pregnant with opportunities to attack, but in situations like this, it is better to have your opponent wondering about the discussion while in bed later on and questioning the simple reasoning she had heard earlier with a sense of emptiness and bewilderment.
Posts Tagged: Carbon friend or foe
blog advertising is good for you
- 3 Islamic Jihad – 11 Days That Shame America And The West (Guest Post)
- 9 The Corruption and Fundamental Transformation of America by the GOP
- 7 Two months of Hillary emails just before Benghazi are missing
- 5 70th Anniversary of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis
- 59 Mr. President, you are a goddam liar.