Way back in 2007 crony capitalism was a bad thing. For years the left had been telling anyone who would listen that the Bush administration was in bed with the oil industry and that Haliburton was given preferential treatment because of its friends in the White House and as a result ended up bilking the government out of millions if not billions of dollars.
Posts Tagged: business as usual
blog advertising is good for you
- 4 Keeping up with Bruce
- 2 Selling out the country is a long standing Clinton family tradition
- 29 Obama kills another American. And an ally. They were good guys.
- 5 You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post)
- 4 Net Neutrality – the GOP’s latest Wasted Opportunity (Guest Post)
- on You’ll Never Guess Who’s Blasting Conservative Media Now… (Guest Post) -
- on The Schutzstaffel lives on. It’s known as the Wisconsin Democrat Party -
- on Killer Chic: Hollywood’s Sick Love Affair with Che Guevara -
- on The real reason Michael Brown is dead -
- on Obama kills another American. And an ally. They were good guys. -