A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Anthony Bourdain
- on GOP Debate on the Waterboarding Issue -
- on Gloria Steinem puts the Feminist Movement to death -
- on Five migrants among seven young men who ‘laughed, danced and sang in Arabic as they gang raped unconscious girl of 17’ -
- on Canned lines, ready to serve “message discipline” -
- on Rush Limbaugh defends Rubio’s debate answer: He’s absolutely right that Obama knows what he’s doing -