A week ago Saturday may wife, my sister, my brother-in-law and I drove into New York City for a meal at Carmine’s on 44th and 6th. We’ve been there many times and always have a great time. One needs to understand how the food is served (family style) before ordering and and that you’ll need a suitcase to carry home the leftovers but it is dependably terrific.
Posts Tagged: Anthony Bourdain
- 2 Hillary’s 18 1/2 minutes
- 28 Obama administration: Saving a deserter was “absolutely” worth the lives of six good American soldiers
- 13 Obama Administration Declassified Top-Secret Document About Israel’s Nuclear Program
- 6 Had he done this in Iraq, ISIS would be the JV
- 18 Barack Obama And Iran – A Love Story: How Far Will One Man Go To Validate His Nobel Peace Prize? And What Price Will The World Pay?